Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Exhausted but satisfied

Alhamdulillah....eventhough it's only 2nd week of the school, I've started my tuition class. Honestly, I'm happy with the Math classes (F5, F3, F2) for both home tuition & also tuition centre. My students slowly increase. It's a bit relief to meet & teach them. Looking forward for my new home tuition students this coming Thursday. Eventhough I feel a bit exhausted with school, home tuition, tuition centre but I'm really satisfied with all of this. It gives me a very good satisfaction whenever students manage to understand what they are learning. Really hope this can help them to love math!! However, I also hope that this year I'm not fully booked as last year. I still need my own sweet time with my family, my assignments & my novels!! :D

No comments: