Thursday, February 5, 2009

Afternoon Session

Today, I will start my school for afternoon session. These 2 days will be my learning day as I have to join senior teacher during the class, to learn more about teaching especially for class control. Next week, I will start officially, to teach them. As far as I'm concern, the timetable that has been showed to us, looks like I will teach Mathematic, for F1, which is I've requested earlier. Alhamdulillah, I hope later this is my real timetable, teach subject that I can teach confidently. Best of luck!! To all my frens, wish you all the best!! After a month we kept getting relief class, now it's the day that we've to dedicate our honest intention, to teach all students the best as we can. Good luck!!

1 comment:

Nooryati said...

good to u ..be dedicated and honest in ur teaching
and lastly be prepared..