Sunday, February 22, 2009

School

Headache with these 2 things, DPLI & KPLI.. I really dunno which course I shud take.. hopefully I will get 1 of it. This morning my fren called up, to ask about DPLI.. everyone started to post the certs, mine, not yet.. waiting for my parents' birth certificate.. funny actually, I dunno why gomen wants the birth certificate instead of I.C..
Leftover about DPLI, KPLI.. let's move to school. Now, I started to enjoy my teaching & being a form teacher of 2nd class, still not too bad. My all 53 students cooperate well so far.. homework also done well.. I enjoy dealing with them. I have 2-3 students who like to play around.. but still they can catch up with my lesson.
This coming Thursday, my hubby is going to Cherating for meeting till Sunday. I' m thinking of joining him after school on Friday. My kids will love to take plane after about a year plus, was their last flight to Hong Kong. I'm sure both of them will happy & enjoy if I tell them about the flight but, let me buy the ticket tomorrow, first. Hopefully, there are still tickets for us!!

No comments: