Monday, March 2, 2009

02.03.09

Picture taken by my son, Daniel

Today is my 7th wedding anniversary. I was so blessed to all the special gifts given to me. My lovely hubby, my beautiful kids, my beloved parents, my bro & sis, everyone in my family plays very important role to me. My hubby.. he's not a romantic guy, just to buy bouquet of flowers or any expensive gift or candle light dinner, was just not him. He's a normal guy who always busy with his work even during the weekend!! But today, he took a day off just to celebrate with me. The best part is he cooked for me!! I plan to buy his favourite cake today but since my mom's going to 'belanja' us this coming Sunday with all family members, I decided to buy the cake on that day, to celebrate together with my beloved ones. I wud like to wish Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to my hubby & thanks for everything. You are my best gift ever..  and for my prince & princess, you are my special gift ever & ever.. Thank you for being such a wonderful kids in my life!! 


My little prince & princess

1 comment:

Sue Elin said...

Happy bELATED 7th annivasary along & khairun!semoga ikatan perkahwinan yg terjalin kekal bahagia selamanya:)