Friday, March 20, 2009

School holiday

School holiday.. my kids love to stay at home rather than daycare!! But sometimes Daniel asked me when to send them to daycare.. I guess he wants to play with his frens. So, I alternately sent both of them during morning time so that I do housekeeping!! After lunch, I fetch them. Aisyah prefer to stay at home of course! She likes to help me with housekeeping compare to Daniel who love to mess up everything!! End up both of them will start fighting!!
This Saturday, we plan to go for air ballon exhibition at Precint 2, Putrajaya. My kids started to ask us, going for 'jalan-jalan'. My hubby so busy this whole week with his lab things.. but I've 'booked' him this weekend (Saturday & Sunday) so that he won't go to his lab this time. Normally, during weekend, he will still in the office/lab for at least half day. Well, just hope that he will make himself free this weekend!! : D

No comments: