Friday, January 30, 2009

My Cousin's Wedding



We went for my cousin's wedding last Tuesday in Gombak. She's the eldest in her family of 4 siblings, 2 elder sisters & 2 younger brothers. It was held at mosque's hall nearby to their house. We arrived around 12.30 pm. A lot of people already gathered to celebrate this wedding. My relatives from Kelantan already arrived since Monday.

Opps, sorry, this is not the bride & bridegroom!! This is my lovely children!!






This is the real bride & bridegroom. A very lovely wed couple, sama cantik sama padan.. Beside them is my mom, who became unofficial organiser during this wedding. She in charged for everything I guess, from wedding table to perarakan pengantin.



















This ceremony is during suap pulut, replacing tepung tawar. My mom who is accompanied by my brother (my father went for outstation, he left just before the wedding ceremony started), gave pulut to both newly wed couple. The, she was given bunga telur as door gift.

No comments: