Monday, January 5, 2009

Tuition Centre

My first day as tutor at tuition centre. I was given year 6 students for 2 sessions to teach Math. There was 16 students for each session. Luckily, my students gave good cooperation. Like to deal with small kids. Tomorrow, I have another 2 classes. Hopefully everything will goes well. Now I m confident in my talent to be a teacher!! This is what I m suppose to be few years ago but no regret, all working experience in accounting area are very much appreciated. I've gained & learnt lot of things in private sector. Now, it's time for me to be in education line. (Maybe because I was surrounded by teachers in my life, starting from my mother, aunties & also cousin. It really affect me now!! Hehehe)

1 comment:

Nooryati said...

welcome to the world of teaching..its in ur blood...