Monday, January 12, 2009

SMK Jalan Tiga

I went to PPD to get my memo. After half an hour, I registered at SMK Jln Tiga. It's a huge school actually.. I can see all big size of students, make me feel little bit scared actually, my size is about form 1 student's size.. my goodness!! I met with the principal. Most of teachers are so kind & I received a very warming welcomed from them. The atmosphere is healthy!! They smiled to each other even to me as a new staff!! There are 7 of us, register in that school. PK looks like getting headache..maybe some of us have to go for morning session, others for afternoon session. She said will give the schedule by this week, maybe Friday. I got 1 relief class, form 4 for Sivic subject!! Luckily, the students gave full cooperation to me.. I guess it's not as hard as I thought!! Well, a good start for me actually. Hopefully, tomorrow will give me more energy & confident to face all my students.

No comments: