Monday, December 29, 2008

Fraser's Hill version 1


Thursday morning, my family & I went to Fraser Hill, around 7.30 am from Ampang, my mother's place. We had breakfast at My uncle's restaurant which took about 1 hr plus. Then, we had about 2 hours journey before arrived at GAP. Waited for half an hour for the gate to open.




The clock which is an entrance symbol to Fraser's Hill. We checked in at Shahzan Inn around 11.10. Luckily, there room were ready for us, don't have to wait till 2 p.m. Hungrily, we went to the room & had our lunch, Nasi Goreng Sardin which my mom cooked earlier.  Around 12.15 p.m, we made a move to Jeringau Waterfall, about 8 kms from our hotel.




Beside our hotel, there was a small & nice fountain. My kids, A'isyah & Daniel excitedly gave this special pose for this blog reader!! 





No comments: