Monday, December 22, 2008

My First Visit (Part 2)


After lunch, we went to Petrosains, KLCC. Everyone was so excited to go in.. Luckily we were in group, so we don't have to queue as it was very long!! I guess it was school holiday now, so parents took this oportunity to bring their children to visit Petrosains. We had to wait for 'capsules' about 20 minutes before entering Petrosains. Each capsules can load about 6 adults or 2 adults & 4 children. It took about 10 minutes adventure riding. 


After that, each of us tested new "Hurricane" which you can feel almost the speed of wind for 100km/hr (hurricane). I can hear my students screamed & shouted happily.. actually, it's not that scary, they purposely did that just to make us scared!! So clever!!

There were a lot of things inside here. If compared to previous years ago, I can see there are few additional things such as Space Exhibition, F1 exhibition, Galeria and others. 
All of us enjoyed & didn't realise we've been there for almost 3 & half hours!! My students still want to play & explore, but time's up!! By 4.30 pm, everyone has to make a move. Again, we have to wait for the capsules to ride out. This time, we have to queue almost half an hour due to long queue!! Nevertheless, I can see each of them were happy, enjoy & can't wait to join another trip!!

 
5.30 - Everyone gathered at KLCC lobby, waited for the bus patiently. We were all so happy to fulfill our time by visiting Petrosains. I can feel & see all students were excited in this visit. Few of my students, Bazilah, Annur, Fadhillah asked me whether any trip to be arranged next year, they want to join again. Yeah, I wish all my plans for next year will come true. To all my students, Imran, Nazmil, Hafizi, Aqram, Annur, Fadhillah, Syakirah, Bazilah, Izzati & others, I hope we can meet again for another trips. May all of you gain the best experience ever thru this trip.

No comments: