Sunday, December 21, 2008

My First Visit

Sorry for delaying the story. I'm stucked at loading photo, luckily my aunt taught me how to do it.. (I'm still learning maa). Hope everyone enjoy reading my first visit & arrangement to bring approximately 30 people to Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland, RTM & Petrosains. Here's my story:

7.30 - Can't wait to meet my students. When I arrived, there were few students already waited for me. So happy to see them, miss them so much!! (about1 month plus school holiday)
8.00 - My fren from Mantin arrived  with her students (3 cars). Introduced her to my students & parents.
8.15 - Bus arrived. All of students together with teachers were ready to make a move..
8.50 - Arrived at Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland at Seri Kembangan. Luckily, no jam so we managed to arrive earlier than what we expected.


Everyone was eager to go inside. We were given 10 minutes slide preview of Beryl's history. I wonder whether my students really pay attention to the slide as the aroma of the chocolate can be smell from the room. Make me feel hungry!!

Each of us bought chocolate (of course!!), I can see that every student bought few for family..
9.30 - We start to make a move to RTM. Looks like we already ahead of the schedule which is good!! Around 10.30 am, we already arrived at RTM.
    

We were given a very warming welcome by Pn Harzan. She showed us the recording room, studio 1 & 3 where dramas, concert have been recorded. We were also brought to News Room, Radio Conti. There are 8 channels which are Klasik Nasional, KL fm, Muzik fm, Traxx fm, Asyik fm, Wow fm, Ai fm, Minnal fm & Suara Islam fm. Each conti only located side by side, and 1 thing came across my mind when I saw them, just like watching them in 1 big aquarium!!!
To be continued...

No comments: