Sunday, December 14, 2008

Homestay Program

Today, I'm so glad that I've received few replies from travel agent regarding my homestay program. It's a good start for me actually. I want to focus on local country first as I believe in our own country, there are a lot of beautiful places, cultures, ethnics which I haven't explore yet. I wish I can achieve my target to have at least 3 local homestay program next year for a start & 1 or 2 overseas homestay program. I'm still thinking about other programs to be added.

I've created 2 brochures, both are for local places together with the quotation, itineraries & costings. I hope i can present this to my superior successfully in order to proceed with it. Thanks to my friend, Pn Sharifah who introduce me to this program. Hopefully our program will success!!

No comments: