Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Working..

I m working from 8-5 today!! what a headache!! I finally met the advertiser to discuss about my project.. luckily this guy is brilliant!! He gave me some ideas, tips & consulted me. I guess he was born to be adviser, not advertiser.. hehehe.. sent him the things that he wanted just now.. hopefully everything's ok. So, next week, I hope I can get the outcome from him.

Tomorrow, I'm going off for few days with my family. I guess I really need a rest but still, laptop will always follow me.. but this time, I hope I remember to take more beautiful pictures to upload during my vacation. 

Got to go now.. need to wake up early tomorrow morning.. hopefully tomorrow, while release my tension, I can have some brilliant ideas to help me in growing my projects!! Kombanwa

No comments: